Welcome to the website of Chiltern Development Training Ltd
We have a range of training courses which can be delivered at our training centre in Chesham, at your premises and through our online platform.
For many years we have built our reputation by delivering quality driver training courses to private and public organisations as well as many schools, colleges and individuals.
Our driver training courses will continue as usual but from our training centre in Chesham and our new online training we will now be able to offer a wide range of accredited Health & Safety courses.
We are helping individuals to improve their qualifications with courses such as Health & Safety in a Construction Environment Level 1 which is an essential qualification for anyone trying to get a CSCS card to work in construction. Companies are helping to increase their workforce’s knowledge and remain compliant in Health & Safety matters.
New from August 2016 is the New MOT Tester annual training and assessment E-Learning course and in September we will be doing the Level 2 award for people who wish to become MOT Testers in the future.
We recently became the First Approved British Safety Council First Aid Training Centre. We will be running 1 and 3 day courses for First aid in the Workplace (Level 2 & 3) as well as Paediatric First Aid.
We can look at a single course or qualification, or a package of courses to cover your needs.
If you would prefer something a bit more bespoke we can look at that also.
Please have a look at the various courses available and if you are an individual looking to improve your skills and knowledge or a company wanting to improve the skills and compliance of their workforce please contact us.
- Current MOT Tester NEW ANNUAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Level 2 Award in MOT Testing
- Level 3 Inspection Technician
- Health & Safety in a Construction Environment (CSCS)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace Levels 1 & 2
- MOT Tester CPD and annual assessments package
- Safe Driving at Work Level 2
- A Range of Online Training Courses
- First Aid at Work
- Company Health & Safety Inductions
- Driver Risk Assessments (Cars, Vans and Minibuses)
- B C1 & D1 Licence acquisition
- CTA MiDAS Minibus Driver
- CTA Passenger Assistant Transport Scheme (PATS)
- Minibus Fire and Evacuation
- Talk to us about any bespoke training needs you may have.